Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

Been Away.

     I have been away for awhile.  I have been extremely busy lately with my regular job and selling movies and books part time.  I have slowly shrunk my collection down to a reasonable size.  And by that I mean I started with a whole apartment room full of films on DVD, Bluray and VHS, and have ended up with a 3.5 inch by 2 inch portable hard drive with most of my collection on it.  So not only have I freed up a gigantic amount of space it makes it even easier for me to find something to watch.  I plug this HDD into the front of my Bluray player and I have my own little Netflix, but unlike the streaming service it is only the films or shows I know I like without all the shitty filler.  Although, sometimes I do want to put on Netflix and watch one of the extremely terrible B movies they got.






No comments:

Post a Comment