Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

House Of 1000...Ahh Hell Stupid Shit!

     Okay I really was in the mood to watch The Devil's Rejects again cuz I haven't seen it but once.  Now my little brain tells me I can't just watch a part 2 of any movie, I gotta watch the whole story.  So naturally I have to watch House of 1000 Corpses. 
     This Corpses flick is fuckin terrible.  Not in the "Wow, I kinda don't like this movie" kinda way. It's the "Wow, This movie sucks shit" kinda way.  This film is badly written and poorly acted.  It also has some incredibly bad camerawork.  Changing to weird colors, going static like for no apparent reason.  Now I know it was done by Rob Zombie and it is my belief he should stick to music.  I also know that Zombie was attempting to make the craziest film he could.  I love weird and crazy flicks but this movie tries way too hard and falls way short on all accounts.
     Just watching this one to get to the part 2 is very hard for me because I remembered not liking it the first time I ever watched it.  I had always remembered it having way too many ripoff moments from some of my favorite films.  This movie suck big massive balls and I hope I don't get the urge to watch part 2 ever again cuz then I will have to watch this shit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment