Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[REC]4 - OFFICIAL FINAL TRAILER!

     Well, I have to say that I wasn't expecting this at all!

     I know I have been away for quite some time now but that's what happens when life calls and you have to do that daily thing called work.  And then you get done with work and you have to do school work.  I really wish I didn't have to work so I could concentrate fully on the classes I need to graduate but as I said a few seconds ago...Life happens!

     Before you watch this particular trailer I would recommend you go get a copy of [REC], parts 1, 2 and 3 so you can be all caught up.  Part 3 is the most inferior but I still love it!  Something you may need to know first off is the fact that the first two are hand held/lost footage type films and normally I wouldn't recommend this style to anyone but the first two films pretty much perfect the art.  Part 3 is a half found footage then turns into a real film halfway through, which is exactly what I was hoping for because I am not a found footage fan unless it is done right and none of them have done it right so far except [REC] 1 and 2.

     Needless to say though is this trailer is absolutely awesome in every way.  Bringing back the character from the first two and not making it found footage at all has made me look forward to this film more than any other I have seen so far!  Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment