Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Do Believe I Saw Grimlock!

    I love sports.  Just not Football.  I find it incredibly boring and the season is way shorter than any other sport on this planet, and for no good reason.  So, needless to say I did not watch the Superbowl.  But, I do enjoy the commercials alot.  I had to work that night so when I got home that evening I looked up the movie trailers.  There were some okay ones and then 2 of them stick out.  First one is the teaser trailer for the new revival of 24, which I have been waiting for for quite some time now.  The second trailer was for a film I have not been waiting for at all.  Transformers: Age of Extinction.  I do like the other 3 movies in the series but only because they have really good special effects and robots and shit.  I could have done without all the human characters, especially Shia Labeouf.  In this trailer it looks just like the other films for the most part, until you get to see a gigantic 2 headed, pterodactyl like creature.  I thought "well, that was new"!  But it wasn't til the ending that I realized I am so incredibly stoked for part 4 of the Transformers.  What do we see Optimus Prime riding at the end? None other than Grimlock, the leader of the Dinobots!  I am sold! Doesn't matter the story in this instance because it's the freakin' Dinobots!
     We are now gonna take a really short look through time and see a bit of the D-bots.  In the 1980's when I was a kid I always like them, I liked all of them actually but for a kid dinosaurs are way cool.  Here is what the looked then back then.
      See, right in the middle?  The Tyrannosaurus Rex?  That is Grimlock.  I know, I know he may seem a little cheesy but what toys in the 80's weren't?  So this is the Dinobots I, and many other children of the 80's fell in love with.  Now fast forward to the present...
Here is the new Grimlock!  Damn that's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment