Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Just Because There's More Books...

     What to say about this movie?  I really do not know where to begin at all.  I guess the first place to begin is the thoughts that been swirling around my brain housing group since I watched this.  I loved the first movie, watched it a few times I have, I have been waiting for this sequel since I first saw the first one.  I was extremely disappointed.  I won't bother you with the particulars of this one, just know that the filmmakers should have stopped after the first one was done. The acting is sub par all around with the exception of Brandon T. Jackson and Alexandra Daddario, both of which are not used enough in this.  Script is...Meh! Story is...Meh! Occasionally a special effect happens that I think to myself may be okay but for the most part...Meh!  The only bright shining light around this project is Alexandra Daddario because she is a 27 year old hot Mamma Jamma, But as I said not used to her potential.  I am done with this one...for now anyway...til I think of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment