Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Holy Mother They Got To Be The Ugliest Chicks I Have Ever Seen!


     This may seem very odd coming from me, but, until a few days ago I had never seen this flick before!  I've obviously known of it because I am always interested in the Hollywood scene as a whole.  I have always been a fan of everything Wayans, which makes it even more weird that I haven't watched it til recently.  But it looked so dumb to me that I couldn't pull myself to watch it.  There is a short story involved as to why I did.  
     About 6 months ago I got a new job, in a new state and in a new city.  I tend to have a little fun while I am there by talking to myself in stupid voices to pass the time.  One of these voices happens to be a kind of mix of chick voice or maybe a gay dude but it makes my coworkers laugh.  One coworker said it was just like the voices the two Wayans brothers use for this movie.  That's why I wanted to watch it.  See, a short one!
     I thought this movie was an absolute riot.  I watched it alone and I laughed out loud during many times.  The acting isn't very good and the very minimal effects aren't done very well at all either, but, this is a great film.  I think the filmmakers weren't going for any Oscar performances with this one, and it shows.  But what they were going for, or at least what I believe they were going for, is to make a movie that just makes people laugh.  And laugh you will.  I don't care who you are, there is something funny in this for every person on Earth.  So, if you just want a movie to watch where you don't have to think much and just have a good time laughing, this is it.  
     I will warn everyone that your stomach may hurt for awhile after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment